Zandu Kesari Jivan Promotes Health, Vigour and Energy, Quickens recovery from illness and surgery, Confers weight gain, Strengthens ones constitution, Slows aging and improves longevity, Rich in anti-oxidants.Zandu kesari jivan- safforan enriched revitaliser, a spoonful everyday is all it takes to rewind the biological clock and make you feel youthful again long before modern day science discovered the power of things found in nature, Ayurveda had already found ways of harnessing it. Kesri jivan is an age old ecepie to health & happiness handed down through Zandu's family.
Indications for use of Zandu Kesari Jivan:
A Rasayana for:
- Immunity booster
- Eye problems
- Joint pain
- Quickens recovery from illness and surgery
- Confers weight gain
- Strengthens ones constitution
- Slows aging and improves longevity
- Rich in anti-oxidants
Benefits of using Zandu Kesari Jivan :
- An improved formula of Chyavanprash with saffron. Delicious Kesari-Jivan promotes health, vigour and energy in diseased and convalescent conditions.
- Kesari-Jivan builds immunity against infection and keeps body tissues young.
- Used as general tonic, Kesari-Jivan adds happiness to life.
In the past, saffron was credited with an immense array of health benefits. It has power to quicken the spirits and the virtue thereby provoking laughter and merriment which helps the heart in the long run. Saffron confers Kesari Jivan with the powers as an astringent, stimulant, carminative and aphrodisiac.
Therapeutic Benefits of using Zandu Kesari Jivan :
- Useful as General Vitalizer in debilated persons and in convalacense.
- 2 to 10gms to be taken in the morning followed by milk.
Ingredients: Each 100g is prepared from: Amalaki (fresh) pulp 45g, Kunkuma (Saffron) 200mg, Asvagandha 200mg, Suksmaila (Elaichi) 100mg, Lavanga 200mg, Marica 200mg, Sunthi 200mg, Jatiphala 100mg, Tvak 100mg, Tejapatra 100mg, Pippali 200mg, Goksura 200mg, Nagakesara 100mg, Musali 100mg, Vidanga 100mg, Atmagupta (Kauncha beej) 100mg, Bala (beej) 200mg, Vamsa (Vanshlochan) 400mg, Godanti bhasma (A.F.I.-1) 100mg, Mukta Sukti pisti (S.Y.S.) 100mg, Abhraka bhasma (A.F.I.-1) 50mg, Yasada bhasma (A.F.I.-1) 50mg, Ghrta (Ghee) 5g, Iksu (Sarkara) & Approved preservatives i.e. (Sodium Benzoate and Potassium Metabisulphite) q.s