Pitta vikar like burning sensation all over the body, lack of concentration and retention. Being a tonic it strengthens heart, improves complexion. It relieves dertigo, delirium, insomnia and forgetfulness.
Rajat Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from Silver. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of memory loss, dizziness, excessive thirst, diabetes etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision. It is known as Roupya Bhasma, Chandi Bhasma in Hindi.
Rajat Bhasma Uses:
- It is astringent, sweet – sour in nature and taste. It is natural coolant.
- It has scraping quality, hence useful in cardio-vascular diseases.
- It improves skin complexion, digestion power, body strength and immunity, intelligence.
- It is an excellent rejuvenative, anti-aging medicine.
- It relieves burning sensation, used in treating memory loss, dizziness, excessive thirst, diabetes, Cachexia, Tissue wasting, Urinary disorders, Alcoholism, Poisoning, Fever, Uterine disorder, Epilepsy
Rajat Bhasm dosage: 125 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with Chitraka Mula Kashaya (lead wort), Parpataka Kashaya, Ushiraa Kashaya, Brahmi juice extract, Honey etc, based on disease treated.
Rajata Bhasma side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Over-dosage may cause severe side effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.