Vanga Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from Tin. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of obesity, premature ejaculation, anemia, asthma etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Vanga Bhasma Uses:
- It is light to digest, salt, astringent, coolant in nature, dry.
- Improves taste, skin complexion and intelligence, strength and immunity.
- It is used in the treatment of vomiting, anorexia, non healin wounds, helminthiasis, premature ejaculation, noctural emission, cough, cold, bronchitis, asthma, emaciation, weight loss, and chronic bronchial diseases.
- Effect on Tridosha - Balances Kapha.
Vang Bhasm dosage: 125 – 250 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with Guduchi kashaya (Tinospora decoction), Guduchi Satva, Honey, Ghee, Turmeric.
Vang Bhasma side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Over-dosage may cause severe side effects and gastritis.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry c
Tag Cloud: benefits of vanga bhasma,vanga bhasma in hindi,vang bhasma price,lauha bhasma uses,trivang bhasma uses,vang bhasma patanjali,moti bhasma benefits in hindi,vanga bhasma toxicity