Ban Labs Arsol Capsule:-
Inadequate intake of fibers, hard sitting, sedentary life style and over weight results in habitual constipation and ultimately leads to irritating and bleeding piles, fissure and painful defecation. Arsol is a unique combination of astringent, anti oxidant, laxative, natural cooling agent and clinically proven alternative which clears constipation upto 92% and helps easy evacuation.
Packed with vital herbal ingredients like atish, aritha chal, rasot, ghee kunvar, vans kapur, sonay and saunf that come with the natural healing properties, the Ban Labs Arsol Capsules prevents and cures anal fissures, fistula, haemorrhoids, first and second degree bleeding piles without any side effects. The Ayurvedic, chemical-free dosage of 1 capsule thrice a day checks infection from spreading with its unique antiseptic action and it’s astringent action controls bleeding and painful defecation. Not only does Arsol check pain and clear constipation, but solves inflammatory issues by the natural cooling effect it generates.
Main ingredients : Atish, Aritha Chal, Rasot, Ghee Kunvar, Vans Kapur, Sonay, Saunf
Helpful in : Bleeding Piles, Anal Fissures
Indication/usage of Ban labs Arsol Capsule:
- Anal Fissures and Fistula
- First and Second Degree Piles
- Controls Bleeding through Astringent Action
- Has Antiseptic Action and Checks Infections
- Checks Pain and Clears Constipation
- Resolves Inflammation by Providing Cooling Effect.
Composition of Ban labs Arsol Capsule:
Each Ban labs Arsol Capsule Contains :
- Atish (Aconitum Heterophyllum) Ext. 160 mg.
- Aritha Chhal (Sapindus Trifoliatus) 32 mg.
- Rasot (Berberis Aristata) 16 mg.
- Ghee Kunvar (Aloe Vera) 8 mg.
- Vans Kapur (Bambusa Arundinacea) 8 mg.
- Sonay (Cassia Angustifolia) 8 mg.
- Saunf (Foenniculum Vulveri) 8 mg.
- Suran Kand (Amorphophallus Campanulatus)Ext. 160 mg.
Dosage of Ban labs Arsol Capsule:
1 Capsule three times in a day or as directed by the Physician.
Side effects : No Side Effect Reported
Expiry : 36 Months From Date of Manufacturing