Ban Labs Lipan Capsules:-
Ban Labs Lipan Capsules consists of mula beej, arni mul, lasun, arjun chhal, galo, guggula, soybean and yasti madhu. This anti-cholesterol drug reduces risk of ischemic heart disease and is safe in diabetes. Ban Labs Lipan Capsules is effective for hyperlipidema, hypercholesterolemia arteriosclerosis/atherosclerosis. Containing natural antioxidants for inhibiting free radical damages, this tablet is safe to use for rheumatism and gout. Enriched with garlic, soya and natural shilajeet, it helps in increasing HDL ratio. Available in a pack of 100 Capsules, it is advised to take 1 capsule three to four times in a day.
Lipan is a solution for modern sedentary lifestyle associated with obesity and increase in cholesterol. Lipan is enriched with Garlic, Soya and natural shilajeet which not only reduce cholesterol but helps in increasing HDL ratio.
Main ingredients : Mula Beej, Arni Mul, Lasun, Arjun Chhal, Galo, Guggula, Soybean, Yasti Madhu
Helpful in : Hyperlipidema, Hypercholesterolemia
Lipan Capsules Composition :
Each Ban Labs Lipan Capsule Contains :
- Mula Beej ( Raphanus Sativus ) Ext. 100 mg.
- Arni Mul ( Premna Integrifolia ) Ext. 50 mg.
- Lasun ( Allium Sativum ) Ext. 25 mg.
- Arjun Chhal ( Terminalia Arjuna ) Ext. 25 mg.
- Galo ( Tinospora Cardifolia ) Ext. 25 mg.
- Yasti Madhu ( Glycyrrhiza Glabra ) Ext. 25 mg.
- Guggula Shuddha ( Commiphora Mukul ) 100 mg.
- Soyabeen ( Glycine Max ) Ext. 25 mg.
- Shilajeet Shuddha ( Asphaltum Panjabinum ) 25 mg.
Indication/usage of Ban labs Lipan Capsules :
- Contains natural antioxidants for inhibiting free radical damages
- Reduces Risk of Ischemic Heart Disease
- Safe in Diabetes, Rheumatism and Gout.
Dosage of Ban labs Lipan Capsules : 1 Capsule three to four times in a day or as directed by the Physician.
Side effects : No Side Effect Reported
Expiry : 36 Months From Date of Manufacturing