Baidyanath Panchamruta Parpati is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in powder form. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of Haemorrhoids, malabsorption syndrome, anorexia etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Benefits: It is used in the treatment of Malabsorption syndrome, Haemorrhoids, Vomiting, Diarrhoea, Fever, Anorexia, Pthisis, weakness, muscle wasting, emaciation, Bleeding disorders such as menorrhagia, nasal bleeding, dyspepsia, eye disorders, senility and oligospermia.
Dosage:125 mg – 250 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
- Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur – 96 g
- Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury – 48 g
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron – 24 g
- Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Mica – 12 g
- Tamra Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Copper – 6 g