Mukta Panchamrit Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of Chronic fever, Pthisis, Emaciation, Cough etc. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Mukta Panchamrit Ras Uses: It is used in the treatment of Cough, Cold, Bronchitis, Pthisis, Asthma, Chronic fever.
Mukta Panchamrita Rasa dosage:250 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with honey, Milk, hot water.
How long to use: It can be used upto 1 – 2 months based on doctor’s prescription.
Mukta Panchamrut Ras side effects:
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Tin as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Mukta Panchamrut Ras ingredients,
- Mukta Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl – 80 g
- Pravala Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Coral – 40 g
- Vanga Bhasma – Tin Calx – 20 g
- Shankha Bhasma – Bhasma of Conch Shell – 10 g
- Shukti Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl Oyster – 10 g
- Quantity sufficient of
- Ikshurasa – Sugarcane juice
- Godudghda – Cow milk
- Juice extract of Vidari – Pueraria tuberosa
- Juice extract of Kumari – Aloe vera
- Juice extract of Shatavari – Asparagus racemosus root
- Juice extract of Tulasi – Holy Basil – Ocimum sanctum
- Juice extract of Hamsapadi – Adiantum philippense Linn. / lunulatum