Praval Panchamrit Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet or powder form, used in treatment of bloating, anorexia, diarrhoea etc. This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.
Praval Panchamrit Ras Uses:It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of bloating, ascites, splenic disorders, cough, asthma, anorexia, indigestion, burping, malabsorption syndrome, diarrhoea, urinary tract disorders, urine retention, calculi,
Praval Panchamrit tablets dosage: 250 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is advised along with honey and ghee or milk.
Praval Panchamrit tablets side effects:
- Self medication with this medicine is not advised.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place
Praval Panchamrit Ras ingredients, 10 g fine powder of each of
- Mukta Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl
- Shankha Bhasma – Bhasma of Conch Shell
- Shukti Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl Oyster
- Kaparda Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Cowries
- Pravala Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Coral – 30 g
- Latex of Arka – Calotropis procera – - 70 ml for grinding.
Tag Cloud: panchamrit benefits,panchamrit recipe in hindi,panchamrit pregnancy,panchamrit abhishek,how to make panchamrit for lord shiva,panchamrit snan,panchamrit for shiva puja,panchamrit for shivling