Pushpadhanwa Ras: Its an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form, used in treatment of sexual disorders. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision. This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.
Pushpadhanva Ras Uses: It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of sexual disorders such as low stamina, premature ejaculation. It is also a good anti ageing medicine.
Dosage: 125 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is advised along with ghee, honey, sugar and milk.
How long to use: It is administered for a period of one month.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Tag Cloud: pushpadhanva meaning,pushpadhanwa ras in hindi,pushpadhanva ras in hindi,manmath ras benefits in hindi,pushp dandwa ras price,pushpadhanwa ras online,purnachandra ras,nashtapushpantak ras