Garbha Chintamani Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, etc. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Garbha Chintamani Ras Uses: It is used in the treatment of menorrhagia, metrorrhagia, leucorrhea, Burning sensation during pregnancy, Pyrexia during pregnancy, Post partum disorder, puerperal disorders.
Garbha Chintamani Rasa dosage: 250 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with honey.
Garbha Chintamani Rasa side effects: Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Aconitum as ingredient.Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Garbha Chintamani Ras ingredients
10 g fine powder of each of
- Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury
- Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur
- Swarna Bhasma – Bhasma of Gold
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron
- Rajata Bhasma – Bhasma of Silver
- Makshika Bhasma – Bhasma of Copper-Iron Pyrite
- Shuddha Haratala – Purified and processed Orpiment (Arsenic tri sulphide)
- Vanga Bhasma – Tin Calx
- Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Mica
- Quantity sufficient of Juice extract / decoction of
- Brahmi – Thyme leaved gratiola (whole plant) – Bacopa monnieri
- Vasa – Malabar nut tree (root / whole plant) – Adhatoda vasica
- Bhringaraja – Eclipta alba
- Parpataka – Hedyotis corymbosa
- Dashamoola – group of 10 roots