Kumar Kalyan Ras: It is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of fever, cough, jaundice, diarrhoea etc in children. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Uses: Its used in the treatment of paediatric complaints such as fever, cough, jaundice, asthma, vomiting, emaciation, indigestion.It improves digestion power.
Dosage: 62.5 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with milk, honey or sugar.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains purified Mercury as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
- Sindura – Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury
- Mukta Bhasma – Bhasma (Calx) of Pearl
- Swarna Bhasma – Bhasma of Gold
- Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Mica
- Loha Bhasma – Bhasma prepared from Iron
- Makshika Bhasma – Bhasma of Copper-Iron Pyrite
- Kumari Rasa (juice extract) – Aloe vera Quantity Sufficient.
Tag Cloud: kumar kalyan ras baidyanath,kumar kalyan ras patanjali,kumar kalyan ras side effects,kumar kalyan ras patanjali price,kumar kalyan ras hindi,kumar kalyan ras for children,kumar kalyan ras gold,kumar kalyan ras online