Yogendra Ras – Benefits, Dosage, Side Effects, Ingredients, Reference
Yogendra Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in treating neuro-muscular conditions and diabetes. It is also called as Yogendra Rasa. This medicine is used more in North Indian Ayurvedic treatment method and should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Yogendra Ras Benefits:
- It acts as a catalyst (Yogavahi) when administered along with other medicines.
- Hence it is used in wide variety of conditions.
- It is used to treat diabetes, diseases related to urinary tract, frequent urination.
- It is also used to treat fistula, piles, epilepsy, psychotic conditions, paralysis.
- It relieves abdominal colic, gastritis, eye diseases.
- It helps to strengthen nerves and muscles.
- It is also a natural aphrodisiac.
Yogendra Ras dosage: 125 mg to 250 mg – 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
This medicine is traditionally administered along with Triphala kashaya (decoction), milk or water with little sugar.
Yogendra Ras side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
- Overdosage may cause side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
- Parada – Purified and processed Mercury - 10 grams
- Gandhaka – Purified and processed sulphur – 10 grams – Together called as Rasasindhur.
- Loha Bhasma – Iron Bhasma - 5 grams
- Swarna Bhasma – Gold Bhasma - 5 grams
- Abhraka Bhasma – Purified and processed Silica - 5 grams
- Shuddha Mukta – Purified and processed Pearl – 5 grams
- Vanga bhasma – Bhasma of tin - 5 grams
Tag Cloud: yogendra ras patanjali,dabur yogendra ras,dabur yogendra ras price,yogendra ras price in india,yogendra ras benefits in hindi,yogendra ras dhootpapeshwar,yogendra ras patanjali price,baidyanath yogendra ras with gold