Shukra Vallabh Ras – Benefits, Dosage, Side Effects, Ingredients, Reference
Shukra Vallabh Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine, with herbal and mineral ingredients, in tablet form. It is used in aphrodisiac therapy and to relieve PE. This medicine is used more in North Indian Ayurvedic treatment method and should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Shukra Vallabh Ras Vati Benefits:
- It is used as natural aphrodisiac.
- It is used to treat PE and ED.
- This medicine is also known as Shakravallabha Ras.
Shukra Vallabh Ras dosage: 125 mg to 250 mg – 1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
This medicine is traditionally administered along with milk
Shukra Vallabh Ras side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant ladies.
- Make sure to select this medicine from a good company.
- Overdosage may cause side effects like tremors, dizziness etc.
- Make sure to take this medicine only in the prescribed dose and for the prescribed period of time.
Shukra Vallabh Ras ingredients:
- Rasa – Purified and processed Mercury
- Gandhaka – Purified and Processed Sulphur
- Lohabhasma – Iron Bhasma
- Hema Bhasma – Gold Bhasma
- Raupya Bhasma – Silver Bhasma
- Abhra Bhasma – Bhasma of Silica
- Hemamakshika Bhasma – Bhasma of Copper pyrite
- Tugakshiri – Bambusa arundinaceae
Tag Cloud: Shukra Vallabh Ras, Buy Shukra Vallabh, Buy online Shukra Vallabh Ras,Shukra Vallabh Ras price, Shukra Vallabh Ras reviws,Shukra Vallabh benifits, Shukra Vallabh Ras ayurveda