Ban Labs Crux Cough Syrup: Bid adieu to that allergic, seasonal, and viral dry cough. Ban Labs present Crux Cough Syrup, enriched with Tulsi and packed with herbal elements of Ayurveda ranging from Piparminta Sat, Navsar, Nilgiri Oil, Adusi and Yashtimadhu. The prescribed adult dosage for maximum results is 2 spoonfuls and half to one spoonful for children thrice a day. Get rid of Bronchitis, Tonsillitis, Laryngitis, and Pharyngitis instantly sans any side effects as the cough syrup is rich in ayurvedic healing properties and is non-alcoholic, non-sedative and non-constipating.
Indication/usage of Ban labs Crux Cough Syrup:
- Non productive and Spasmodic Cough
- Respiratory Tract Infections
- Bronchitis, Tonsillitis, Laryngitis and Pharyngitis
- Facilitates Expulsion of Sputum
- Quietens Cough Reflex
- Reduces Distressing Cough Symptoms
- Safe for Paediatric use
- Adults : 2 teaspoonfuls three times a day
- Children : ½ to 1 teaspoonful 3 times a day Or
- As directed by the Physician.
Tag Cloud: crux cough syrup review,crux cough syrup price,crux cough syrup side-effects,tulsi cough syrup benefits,crux cough syrup for babies,crux syrup during pregnancy,crux syrup in pregnancy,tulsi