Ban Labs Allerin Tablet:-
Completely herbal and free of side-effects, Allerin tablets from the house of Ban Labs are apt for people suffering from skin allergies, allergic coughs, boils and blood diseases, bacterial infections, glandular dysfunctions and inflammations. Enhanced with rich ingredients like Khas, Anantmul, Chopchini, Gandhak Rasayan, Kaishor Guggulu, Manjisthadi, Bavchi, etc. these tablets effectively reduces allergy issues in adults and children alike. With no harsh effect on the central nervous system, these tablets do not impair alertness. Start with these ayurvedic tablets for an all-natural solution to your allergy woes.
Ban Labs Allerin Tablet is free from any side effect and effective in allergies of skin and respiratory tract without side effects on the autonomous and central nervous system.
Main ingredients :
Khas, Anantmul, Chopchini, Gandhak Rasayan, kaishor guggulu, Manjisthadi, Bavchi, Khas, Anantmul, Chopchini, Gandhak Rasayan, Kishor Guggla, Manjisthadi, Bavchi
Indication/usage of Banlabs Allerin Tablet :
- In Skin Allergies of Varied Etiology
- Resistant Allergic Coughs
- Glandular Dysfunctions and Inflammations
- Boils and Blood Diseases Associated with Fever, Urticaria, Pruritus, Bacterial Infections
- Checks the Triggers responsible for Histamine Release
- Decrease Vascular Permeability and Mucous Secretion
- Does not Produce Harmful Effect on Autonomous or Central Nervous System
- No Impairment on Alertness.
Composition of Banlabs Allerin Tablet :
Each Allerin Tablet Contains:
- Khas (Pavonia odorata) Ext – 30 mg.
- Anantmul (Hemidesmus Indicus) Ext – 20 mg.
- Chopchini (Smilax China) – 30 mg.
- Bavchi (Psoralea Corylifolia) – 20 mg
- Gandhak Rasayan – 40 mg.
- Kishor Guggula – 40 mg.
- Manjishthadi Ghan – 40 mg.
- Prepared with decoction of Neem chhal, Rohitak chhal
Helpful in : Urticaria, Pruritus, Bacterial Infection
Side effects : No Side Effect Reported
Expiry : 36 Months From Date of Manufacturing
Dosage of Banlabs Allerin Tablet : 1 Tablet three times in a day or as directed by the Physician