Chirayu Pharmaceuticals Mukta shukti bhasma:-
Mukta Sukti Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine prepared from Pearl Oyster. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of abdominal colic, gastritis, anorexia, etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Effect on Tridosha – Balances Kapha and Pitta.
Mukta Sukti Bhasm dosage:
125 – 250 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with honey, butter, milk, ghee.
Mukta Shukti Bhasma side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Over-dosage may cause severe side effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Mukta Sukti Bhasma preparation, ingredients, how to make:
Purified Pearl Oyster pieces are made into fine powder by grinding. It isheated in absence of air in 800 – 900 degree celsius for 2 – 3 hours. This process is repeated for three times, to get white colored Muktasukti Bhasma (Pearl oyster Calx)