Svarna Makshika Bhamsa
Swarna Makshik Bhasma Uses:
- It has bitter, sweet principles, aphrodisiac and anti aging properties.
- It is useful in the treatment of diabetes, helminthiasis (Intestinal worms), eye diseases, urinary tract disorders, hemorrhoids, skin diseases, anorexia, insomnia, inflammation, poison, etc.
Effect on Tridosha – Balances Kapha and Pitta.
Chemical composition: Copper pyrite and Iron pyrite – Cu2S, Fe2S3
Swarn Makshik Bhasma dosage:
125 – 250 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Swarn Makshik Bhasma side effects:
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- This medicine is best avoided during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Swarn Bhasma preparation, ingredients, how to make:
It is prepared from purified Swarna Makshik. There are many different methods of preparation. Any one method can be used. Here is one such method.
Purified Swarnamakshika is boiled with lemon juice, dried. It is again ground with lemon juice, made into cakes. Heated in a closed container in absence of air in 500 – 600 degree Celsius. This process is repeated for 10 times to obtain its Bhasma (Calx).