Svarna Parpati S.Y
Swarna Parpati Benefits: It is used in the treatment of tuberculosis, intestinal colic, oligospermia etc. It acts as natural aphrodisiac.
Effect on Tridosha – Balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Swarna Parpati dosage:
125 mg – 250 mg once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
It is traditionally administered along with honey, ginger and fried cumin seeds.
Swarna Parpati side effects:
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- It is to be avoided in children and pregnant and lactating mothers.
- Over-dosage may cause many poisonous side effects.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Swarna Parpati ingredients:
Shuddha Parada – Herbal purified Mercury – 48 g
Shuddha Gandhaka – Herbal purified Sulphur – 12 g
Swarna Bhasma / shuddha Swarna – Bhasma prepared from Gold – 48 g