Maharishi ayurveda Amlant Tablets 6*10 tablets:-
It is an antacid offering multi-dimensional approach in treating various gastric problems, and most effectively treats acidity. ‘AML’ means acid, and ‘ANT’ means end, Thus, AMLANT refers to a medicine which would neutralize the excess acid, hence preventing various gastric and duodenal problems In addition to its prompt acid neutralizing action it minimises hyperexcitability of vagus nerve and also relieves stress and anxiety.
Functions for Maharishi Ayurveda Amlant :
- Neutralizing excess gastric acid.
- Minimizing hyper-excitability of abdominal nerves, relieving stomach aches
- Relieving stress and anxiety.
- Tones up and protect the gastric muscles, making them resistant to corrosive action of hydrochloric acid.
- It favours healing peptic ulcers and also prevents the formation of one, by neutralizing the excess acid.
- Improves the quality of digestion.
AMLANT offers a superior and effective option to be administered with various steroidal and non-steroidal drugs, for minimizing their deleterious effects. Acid indigestion, acid reflux and heartburn, are all signs of too much heat in the body. For people with these problems, avoiding spicy, pungent foods is a must. And contrary to popular belief, hyper-acidity can be helped by the right digestive aid. AMALANT is specially designed to increase digestive power without increasing acidity.
Indications for Maharishi Ayurveda Amlant :
- Reflux Oesophagitis
- Peptic Ulcer Syndrome
- Non-Ulcer Dyspepsia
Ingredients for Maharishi Ayurveda Amlant :
Each 1000mg tablet contains :
- Zingiber officinale 3.3mg
- Piper nigrum 3.3mg
- Piper longum 3.3mg
- Terminalia chebula 3.3mg
- Terminalia bellirica 3.3mg
- Cyperus rotundus 3.3mg
- Cinnamomum tamala 3.3mg
- Embelia ribes 3.3mg
- Elettaria cardamomum 3.3mg
- Syzygium aromaticum 33mg
- Emblica officinalis 201mg
- Ipomoea turpethum 134mg
- Sarjika Kshar 103mg
- Glycyrrhiza glabra 201mg
- Sheetal parpati 100mg
- Crystal sugar
Dosage for Maharishi Ayurveda Amlant : 1-2 tablets twice a day or as advised by the physician.