Maharishi ayurveda Energol Ma Tablets 2*10 tablets:-
The stresses and strains, the day to day competition at each step, the trials and tribulations of every day take a heavy toll of human health and happiness resulting in the onset of ageing at an early stage and development of degenerative diseases in man. And of the first and worst affected is the married life bliss. It may temporary phenomenon only but produces a deleterious effect on the human psyche which further aggravates the already deteriorating health.
A product from Maharishi ayurveda, the makers of world renowned Maharishi Amrit Kalash, helps in restoring the psychological and functional homeostasis in the body thereby acting as an invigorating body and mind rejuvenator. It prepares the person to face the realities of life as the unfold themselves and consequently help in restoring the vigour, vitality and strong psyche.
ENERGOL-MA consists of 31 precious and time tested herbs and Bhasmas, each a complete energizer by itself all acting synergistically to produce the desired action.
Energol-Ma is not a temporary stimulant, it is a non-hormonal rejuvenator which produces a steady and lasting effect.
The action of each of its potent constituent is given below:
- Smilax china (Chopchini): an aphrodisiac, tonic, stimulant and indicated in seminal weakness.
- Salmalia malabaricum (Semal Kand): The fruits are useful in the weakness of genital organs. It helps in spermatogenesis and is an aphrodisiac.
- Cuminum cyminum (Jeera): Stimulant and possesses astringent properties, Used as aphrodisiac.
- Myristica fragrans (Jaiphal): The is stimulant and aphrodisiac. Used in impotence, sexual and general debility.
- Syzygium aromaticum (Lavang): used as aphrodisiac, is a good stimulant and used in oils prescribed for local application
- Argyreia speciosa (Samudra shosh): Induces spermatogenesis, also used in seminal weakness.
- Zingiber officinale (Sonth): Used as aphrodisiac, is a stimulant and a potent drug.
- Piper Longum (Pippali): Its infusion is stimulant, general tonic and aphrodisiac. Used seminal weakness.
- Piper nigrum (Mirch): It is stimulant, aphrodisiac and recommended for functional impotence.
- Bambusa arundinacea (Vans Lochan): Stimulant astringent and aphrodisiac.
- Asparagus racemosus (Satavri): Nutritive, tonic, aphrodisiac increases semen secretion, stops premature ejaculation and spermatorrhea.
- Vitis vinifera (Munakka): Recommended for seminal weakness
- Elettaria cardamomum (Chhoti Elaichi): Recommended in case of impotence.
- Mucuna prurita (Konch Beej): Seeds are astringent, stimulant, nervine tonic and aphrodisiac. It forms one of the most important and essential constituents of aphrodisiac products.
- Saussurea lappa (Mitha Kuth): Used as aphrodisiac. In Ayurved recommended for seminal purification.
- Cyperus Scariosus (Nagar Motha): Aphrodisiac
- Pueraria tuberose ( Vidari Kand): General tonic, recommended for spermatorrhoea.
- Benincasa hispida (Petha): Nervine and general tonic, helps in spermatogenesis.
- Mesua ferrea (Nag Kesar): Used and recommended as tonic for improving libido.
- Nardostachys jatamansi (Jatamanis): Gives strength to the body. Useful in impotence.
- Cinnamomum camphora (Shudh kapoor): gives strength, improves libido acts as aphrodisiac. In smaller dosage acts as stimulant, higher dosage will be suppressive.
- Tribulas terrestris (Gokshur): Esteemed as aphrodisiac and tonic. Used in spermatorrhoea and impotence.
- Lauh Bhasm: Stimulates functional activity of all the organs, improves quality of blood and acts as general tonic, powerful astringent.
- Abhrak Bhasm: Described in Ayurved as potent tonic, stimulates metabolic activity of tissue cells and is used as aphrodisiac
- Swarna Shida Makardhwaj: The general belief is that by association with gold the mercury acquires most potent efficacy. According to Ayurvedic system swaran Sidha Makardhwaj possesses powerful.
- “YOGVAHI” properties which in modern terminology may be described as bio-availability enhance. Messua ferrea and Myristica frangrans are other YOGVAHI herbs also enhance the synergistic action of the formulation.
- Vanga Bhasm: effective in spermatorrhoea. It improves health strengthens the organs and nourishes the whole body. Recommended in weakened vitality, sexual debility and impotence.
- Myristica franrans (Javitri):
- Sida cordifolia (Balamool): The roots are cooling, astringent. Stomachic and tonic, the seeds are considered to be aphrodisiac.
- Pistacia intergerrima ( Karkatshringi) : Astringent , tonic and stimulant.
- Piper Cubeba (Sheetal chini) :Used as stimulant in genitor-urinary diseases. Used as aphrodisiac.
- Crystal Suage : Stimulant, Excipient.
Dose Maharishi Energol Ma Tablets : One-Two tablets twice a day with water or milk or as directed by the physician.