Nagarjuna Gulgulu Panchapalam Gulika 100 Tablets
Gulgulu Panchapala Churnam is a powder formulation contain guggulu as one of the main ingredients.Pala is a measurement value equivalent to 48grms and pancha meaning5(5 X 48 = 240 grams) of Guggulu. Hence the name Gulgulu Panchapala Churnam.
- In treatment of Kushta – Skin diseases
- Bhagandara – anal fistula
- Gulma – abdominal tumor, bloating
- Krumi – worm infestation (infested wounds, intestinal parasites)
- The above are the diseases for which the medicine is indicated as per textual reference.
- Some Ayurvedic doctors, based on their experience, advise this herbal powder in the treatment of high cholesterol, varicose veins, etc.
Also in tablet form.
1 – 3 grams, or more as directed by the doctor. with honey or warm water.
Gulgulu panchapala churnam ingredients:
Guggulu – commiphora mukul – 240 grams
Magadhika (Pippali – long pepper – Piper longum) – 48 g
Terminalia chebula (Haritaki) – 48 grams
Terminalia bellirica (Vibhitaki) – 48 grams
Phyllanthus emblica (Amla) – 48 grams
Twak – Cinnamon – Cinnamomum zeylanicum – 12 grams
Triti – Ela – Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum – 12 grams
The fine powder of above is mixed into a homogeneous mass.