Unjha Karpura Ras combo of 5 packs :-
Karpur Ras – Benefits, Dosage, Ingredients, Side Effects
Karpur Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of fever, diarrhoea, dysentery etc. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredient, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Karpur Ras Uses:
- It is used in the treatment of gastro-enteritis, fever, diarrhoea, dysentery, bleeding per rectum, malabsorption syndrome and such other gastro intestinal conditions.
Effect on Tridosha – Balances Vata and Pitta.
Karpoor Ras dosage:
125 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with honey, decoction of Musta.
Karpura Ras side effects:
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Mercury as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- This medicine is not suitable during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Karpur Ras ingredients, how to make:
10 g fine powder of each of
Shuddha Hingula – Purified and processed Cinnabar (Mercury compound)
Ahiphena – Purified Opium – Papaver somniferum
Musta – Nut grass (root) – Cyperus rotundus
Indrayava – Connessi seed – Holarrhena antidysenterica
Jatiphala – Nutmeg (fruit) – Myristica fragrans
Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora
Fine power of above ingredient is ground with the Kashaya and juice extract for three days each, made into paste and pills are prepared.