Punarnava Mandur: Its an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form.It is mainly used in the treatment of Anemia,plenomegaly,piles,fever etc.This medicine is more commonly used in North Indian Ayurvedic practice.
Uses: It can be used as a source of Iron,since it contains Iron oxide as ingredient.It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of anemia, splenomegaly,hemorrhoids,chronic fever,inflammatory conditions,malabsorption syndrome, infective skin diseases,dermatitis,helminthiasis.
How long to take?
This medicine can be safely taken for a period of upto 4-6 months.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- Accidental over dosage in children may cause poisonous effects.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.
Dosage: 500 mg-1g once or twice a day before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.Patient is advised to take buttermilk along with this medicine.
Tag Cloud: punarnava mandur baidyanath,punarnava mandur price,punarnavadi mandoor for weight loss,punarnava mandur himalaya,punarnavadi mandoor patanjali uses,punarnavadi mandoor for liver,punarnava mandur zandu puna,nava mandoor planet ayurveda