Shir Shuladi Vajra Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form, used in the treatment of headache. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision. This medicine is most commonly used in north Indian Ayurvedic practice.
Shir Shuladi Vajra Ras Uses: It is used in the Ayurvedic treatment of headache, migraine, tension headache, vascular headache etc.
Effect on Tridosha - Balances Vata, Pitta Kapha
Shira Shuladi Vajra Ras dosage: 125 – 250 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is advised along with goat milk, honey or water.
How long to use: It is administered for a period of one month.
Shir Shuladi Vajra Rasa side effects:
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains heavy metal ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- Is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children.
- Store in a dry cool place.