Vaidyaratnam Manasamithra Gulika Tablets:-
Manasamithra Gulika Tablets is a tablet, used in Ayurvedic treatment of psychiatric conditions, to improve intelligence, speech problems, etc. It is prepared from a combination of 73 ingredients. This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Manasamithra Gulika Tablets uses: It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of depression and psychosis.
- It is used in children to improve brain functions, memory and concentration, in diseases like autism.
- It is used to treat epilepsy, seizures and mania.
- It is also used in poison treatment.
- There are many research articles written on this medicine to prove its efficacy as a neuro protective medicine.
- Effect on Tridosha – balances Vata, Pitta and Kapha.
Manasamithra Gulika Tablets dosage:
1 – 2 tablets once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally given along with milk.
How long to use?
It can be used for a period of 6 months to one year or even longer, based on your doctor’s advice.
Manasamithra Gulika Tablets side effects:
It should be used only under medical supervision. Over dosage may cause burning sensation in stomach.
Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in cool dry place.