Zandu Chandramrit Ras
Chandramrit Ras – Benefits, Dosage, Ingredients, Side Effects
Chandramrit Ras is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of cough, asthma, fever, bronchitis, fever etc. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredients, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Chandramrit Ras Uses:
It is used in the treatment of fever, cough, cold, bronchitis, asthma, cough with nasal bleeding etc.
Effect on Tridosha - Balances Vata and Kapha.
Chandramrita Rasa dosage:
375 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with honey and Lotus petals, betel leaf juice, Vasa swarasa, Ardraka (fresh ginger juice extract).
Chandramrita Rasa side effects:
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Aconitum as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- It is best avoided in pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.