Zandu Karpur Rasa is an Ayurvedic medicine in tablet form. It is used in the treatment of fever, diarrhoea, dysentery etc. This medicine contains heavy metal ingredient, hence should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
Uses: It is used in the treatment of gastro-enteritis, fever, diarrhoea, dysentery, bleeding per rectum, malabsorption syndrome and such other gastro intestinal conditions.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous, since it contains Mercury as ingredient.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time, as advised by doctor.
- Over-dosage may cause sever poisonous effect.
- This medicine is not suitable during pregnancy, lactation and in children.
- Shuddha Hingula – Purified and processed Cinnabar (Mercury compound)
- Ahiphena – Purified Opium – Papaver somniferum
- Musta – Nut grass (root) – Cyperus rotundus
- Indrayava – Connessi seed – Holarrhena antidysenterica
- Jatiphala – Nutmeg (fruit) – Myristica fragrans
- Karpoora – Camphor – Cinnamomum camphora
Dosage: 125 mg once or twice a day, before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor. It is traditionally administered along with honey, decoction of Musta.
Tag Cloud: karpur ras multani,karpur ras benefit,karpur ras ayurvedic medicine online,karpur oil,raskapoor herb,ras kapoor jaipur,ahiphenasava,ras kapur,buy online karpura rasa,karpura rasa uses,buy karpura rasa,karpura rasa price,karpura rasa benifits