Memory Mantra: Its 100% Ayurvedic Patented Medicine-More Effective with standardized extracts without any Side Effect.It Helps for Anti stress, Loss of memory, Improves grasping power, reduces depression, anxiety or as directed by the Physician.
- Do not take spicy or deep fried foods.
- Do not take medicine empty stomach in the morning.
- During the course of medicine, do exercise by way of jogging in the morning, stand on your toes, yoga and also take green vegetables in your daily food.
- Capsule Memory Mantra is purely an ayurvedic preparation it does not have any side effect.
- During the course of Capsule "Memory Mantra" you may continue your medication of fever, cough, cold or headache if you already have it.
- Do take the medicine at least for 2 months (girls can use it even during menstruation). Depending on the results the course of medicine can be extended further, which does not have any side effect.
Dosage: Capsule twice a day (Children) Capsules twice a day or as directed by the physician (Adults)
- Centella Asiatica
- Acorus Calamus
- Bacopa Monnieri
- Convolvulus Pluricaulis
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra
- Emblica Officinalis
- Withania Somnifera(Powder)
- Tinospora Cordifolia
What are the benefits of Memory Mantra Ayurvedic Capsule & Syrup?
Memory Mantra Ayurvedic Capsules & Syrup helps to enhance concentration, reduces depression, Anti stress, Loss of memory, Improves grasping power, anxiety.
Is there any side effect of Memory Mantra Ayurvedic Capsule & Syrup?
Memory Mantra Ayurvedic Capsules & Syrup is 100% Ayurvedic Patented Medicine purely based on safe & harmless Ayurvedic theory. It helps to enhance concentration, reduces depression, Anti stress, Loss of memory, Improves grasping power, anxiety.
What is the problem of Memory Loss? Is Memory Mantra the prevention of this problem?
A person suffers a blow to the head and then wonders aimlessly, unable to remember who he is or where he came from, forget after study. Memory loss is a problem that affects most people to a degree that interferes with daily life, there are many causes of memory loss. Sleep deprivation is also the major cause of Memory Loss. Both quantity and quality of sleep are important to memory. Getting too little sleep or waking frequently in the night can lead to fatigue, which interferes with the ability to consolidate and retrieve information.Depression and stress is the other cause of Loss of Memory. Being depressed can make it difficult to pay attention and focus, which can affect memory. Stress and anxiety can also get in the way of concentration. When you are tense and your mind is over stimulated or distracted, your ability to remember can suffer. Stress caused by an emotional trauma can also lead to memory loss.
Tag Cloud: memory mantra in hindi,memory mantra syrup,vedic mantras for education,memory mantra training center,memory mantra capsule in hindi,cost of memory mantra,memory mantra reviews,memory mantra buy online