Dabur Chyawanprash: It has anti-oxidant properties & strengthens your body's internal defense mechanism, the immune system, thereby protecting you from everyday infections, cough, cold & stress etc.
At a time when flu and viruses are everywhere, your immunity system provides the best prevention from these deadly diseases. Chyawanprash, a time-tested, age-old formulation has a number of herbs like Amla, known to be one of the best antioxidants, Giloy (Guduchi) known to have immuno modulatory properties, and has more than 40 other natural ingredients, to boost immunity.
- Derived from 2,500-year-old Ayurvedic formula
- Totally chemical-free, natural and safe
- Powerful combination of herbs and plant extracts in a base of Amla fruit pulp
- Refined by Dabur to provide traditional goodness with best quality
- Reinforces the immune system & helps fight disease
- Trusted health provider of a majority of Indian households
Usage: Dabur Chyawanprash has a tangy sweet-sour taste and the consistency of jam. It can be taken directly or with milk and as bread spread. In all cases, its therapeutic properties remain stable and active. In winters, have a glass of warm milk after having Chyawanprash. In summers, have a glass of cold milk after having Chyawanprash.
Dose: 1-2 teaspoonful
Tag Cloud: dabur chyawanprash benefits,dabur chyawanprash price,dabur chyawanprash side effects,dabur chyawanprash review,dabur chyawanprash ingredients,dabur chyawanprash vs patanjali chyawanprash,dabur chyawanprash sugar free,dabur chyawanprash benefits in hindi