Ganga Amrit Eye Drops 25ml :-
We enjoy limitless pleasures in our life due to eyes. We feel proud to see our kith and kin happy and cheerful. We make our eyes meaningful to see the calm ocean, pleasant sights of Mother Ganges and beautiful scenes of natural springs. It is difficult to imagine how man will remain deprived of immumerable pleasures of life, if he is deprived of eyesight.
By the Heavenly grace of “SIDH PURUSH TAPASVI BABA JI’, we have prepared under his guide-lines a boon to the eyes Ganga Amrit eye drop and Lakhs of people have got rid of their eye troubles. Lacs of people have stopped wearing spectacles. Ganga Amrit eye drop has cured Cataract without operation. Numerous people are befitted with “New Life” in the eyes. The beauty of the world is for those who have eyesight. Life is full of treasures. We should, therefore, be very careful about our eyes.
- Ganga Amrit roots out all the diseases pertaining to eyes.
- Ganga Amrit provides eyes with “New Light”. It is a cure of Cataract without any operation.
- Ganga Amrit helps you to get freedom from spectacles. It cures weak eyesight and gives New power (Nai Shakti) to the eyes.
Sure treatment for cataract (Black & white) without operation remove spectacles By Ganga Amrit (Plus or Minus) by Ganga Amrit
Men and women of all ages- young, ones, Mothers and Sisters wearing spectacles can use this Eye Drop Ganga Amrit. Instill 1 to 2 drops of Ganga Amrit into the eyes after bath in the morning. Keep your eyes shut for 1 to 2 minutes. Place a clean piece of cloth or handkerchief before the eyes to bring dark shadow before the eyes. In the dark shade of cloth, open your eyes slowly. Repeat the same method at night also at bed time. With the constant use of Ganga Amrit for one month, one will get rid of wearing spectacles. After the daily use of Ganga Amrit for three months there will be no need of wearing spectacles for long and short sight.
Ganga Amrit is a blessing in disguise to the patients of Diabetes. Eyesight of a diabetic patient gradully becomes weak. Continous use of Ganga Amrit gives strenght to the eyes of such patients.
Ganga Amrit is a panacea for the eye troubles viz. Ptergium (Nakhuna), watering eyes, Enttrotin (Parwal), Jalla, Reddishness, Trochoma (Kukre), Irritation, Tiring Eyes, Watering eyes during winter while cycling-scooter driving, headache etc. Ganta Amrit is a necter to all the diseases of eyes. Ganga Amrit is since prepared from pure natural herbs, Therefore it has no reaction nor and side effect.
How to use
- Instill 1 or 2 drops of Ganga Amrit into both the eyes daily in the morning after bath. Keep the eyes closed and place a piece of napkin, towel, cloth or handkerchief before the eyes so that when the eyes are opened, strong light of the sun must not fall on the eyes, open the eyes slowly after 1 or 2 minutes. Repeat the same method at night also at bed time.
- Do not shower the eyes immediately after the use of Ganga Amrit.