Himalaya Speman 60 Tablets combo of 3 packs :-
Low Sperm count is considered abnormal if you have fewer than 15 million sperm per milliliter of semen. If this situation arises that means fertility level is low and chances of becoming father is also low. The reasons of low sperm count may be hereditary or hormonal imbalance or any other reason. Speman from Himalaya is herbal supplement helps to improve the problems associated with the male reproductive system especially increases low sperm count.
Speman from Himalaya is a magical rejuvenating tonic which has created hopes to several couples. This helps to promote a healthy LH-FSH hormone level as well as helps to support the normal basophil cells in the pituitary gland. Not only this, it also helps in maintaining healthy sperm production and tones up the male reproductive system.
Himalaya testing labs has tested this product for safety and till date no any side effects reported. This comes in capsule form and can be taken twice daily before meals. The condition like oligospermia may be improved by taking Speman supplement on daily basis.
Benefits of Speman from Himalaya:
- It helps to promote the male reproductive health
- It is an herbal cure to increase sperm count
- It boosts libido and tones up the male reproductive organs
- It helps to improve sperm quality for better progeny
- It has proven effective in reducing BPH (prostate enlargement) and allied problems
- It effectively rectifies the problem of Oligospermia
- It functions as an aphrodisiac
- It helps in rejuvenation and also enhances vitality
- It helps to maintain healthy sperm motility, sperm production and sperm health
Action: Enhances spermatogenesis: The natural ingredients in Speman promote spermatogenesis (the process of sperm formation) by improving testosterone levels in men affected by oligospermia (semen with low concentration of sperm). It further improves the sperm count and the quality of semen by increasing the LH-FSH producing basophil cells in the pituitary.
Enhances sexual performance: The drug improves sexual desire and sustains penile erection. It also contains herbs that have effective aphrodisiac properties, which is helpful in seminal weakness.
Antioxidant: Speman has potent antioxidant property, which reduces oxidative damage to the sperm by preventing disruption in spermatozoa (motile sperm cells) membrane integrity.
- Hygrophilia (Kokilaksha) is beneficial in treating impotence, spermatorrhea and seminal debilities.
- Cowhage/Velvet Bean (Kapikachchu) is an aphrodisiac, which supports the production of hormones associated with the ‘pleasure system’ of the brain. The herb is a prophylactic (preventative) against oligospermia (low sperm count).
- Small Caltrops (Gokshura) contains protodioscin (a steroidal saponin compound) which converts to dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) in the body, a precursor of testosterone, which improves sexual desire and sustains penile erection.