Piramal Healthcare Tetmosol Soap: Tetmosol is medicated soap used to treat and prevent skin infections such as Scabies and related skin problems like itching, skin irritation, inflammation, rashes and redness on skin. It also works against head and body lice.
Need state (along with what is the routine disruption that happens):
The most common symptom of scabies is severe itching, which may be worse at night or after a hot bath. This is because at night or immediately after a bath, the body temperature is slightly higher than normal and this slightly higher temperature is preferred by mites. The mites are very active at such times leading you to feel more itchy than usual. A scabies infection begins as small, itchy bumps, blisters or pus-filled bumps that breaks when scratched. The need is to get rid of these mites from the body so your skin and body can come back to normal
How does it work:
Tetmosol contains monosulfiram which works against the mites. Once the mites come in contact with monosulfiram, they get anaesthetized and cannot move. Hence you get an immediate relief from itching. Within a few hours of exposure to this drug, the mites die, thus curing you from the scabies infection and bringing your skin back to normal.
Directions for use:
- As directed by the physician. For external use daily in place of the toilet soap.
- Wet yourself with lukewarm water
- Apply Tetmosol soap all over your body paying special attention to the folds of your skin. Lather liberally.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water
- After bathing, the body should be allowed to dry naturally or dried with a towel using a 'blotting' action
Tag Cloud: tetmosol soap benefits,tetmosol soap price,tetmosol soap for acne,tetmosol soap side effects,tetmosol cream,tetmosol soap for