When a person's weight exceeds 20% of the standard, then the person is categorized as obese or overweight. If left untreated, obesity can lead to ailments such as hypertension, diabetes, arthritis, back pain, coronary heart disease, gall bladder disease, cancer and sleep apnea.
AyurSlim has a favorable effect on weight reduction and lipid profiles. It is a researched Ayurvedic herbal product that can be safely used with no side effects.
AyurSlim Capsules work in three ways to manage body weight:
- Controlling appetite and, as a result, reducing the intake of fats and carbohydrates;
- Enabling the body to optimally utilize nutrients; and
- Inhibiting fatty acid synthesis and reducing fat accumulation in the body.
- Sugar cravings.
- Garcinia (Garcinia cambogia, Vrikshamla)
- Indian Bdellium (Commiphora wightii, Guggulu)
- Gymnema (Gymnema sylvestre, Meshashringi)
- Chebulic Myrobalan (Terminalia chebula, Haritaki)
- Fenugreek (Trigonella foenum-graecum, Medhika)
Two capsules twice a day, after meals.
For optimal results, AyurSlim should be taken in conjunction with a reduced calorie diet and half an hour of exercise each day.
AyurSlim is contraindicated (not advisable) in pregnancy, but it can be taken safely after lochia stops.
AyurSlim is contraindicated in patients with jaundice and renal failure.
For those with ailments like diabetes, cardiac problems and high blood pressure, it is advisable to take AyurSlim under medical supervision.