Majun Mochras: All women during their reproductive years experience Leukorrhea. This is nothing but a thick and sticky discharge released from the vagina. Other signs and symptoms that usually do not occur along with this particular medical complication are an itching or burning sensation, skin irritation or redness of the tissues. It is a must that you visit your healthcare professional as it is only he/she that will be able to let you know whether or not you are suffering from Leukorrhea. A few reasons that prompt this vaginal discharge to differ from woman to woman are infections, hormonal changes and malignancy.
Indications: It strengthens the uterus and is useful in Leucorrhoea.
Mochras, Supari, Tabasheer, Nishasta, Mazoo Sabz, Gule Surkh, Habbul Aas, Halela, Balela, Amla, Gule Makhtum, Moosli Siyah, Moosli Safaid, Post Anar, Aabe Behi, Aabe Anar Tursh, Nabat Safaid, Shahad.
- Bombax malabaricum (Gum) (Mochras) 148.95 mg
- Areca catechu (Supari) 148.95 mg
- Bambusa arundinacea (Manna) (Tabasheer) 148.95 mg
- Triticum sativum (Nishasta) 148.95 mg
- Quercus infectoria (Mazu Sabz) 148.95 mg
- Rosa damascena (Gule Surkh) 148.95 mg
- Myrtus communis (Habbul Aas) 148.95 mg
- Terminalia chebula (Halela) 148.95 mg
- Terminalia belerica (Balela) 148.95 mg
- Emblica officinalis (Amla) 148.95 mg
- Sealing Clay (Gile Makhtoom) 148.95 mg
- Curculigo orchioides (Musli Siah) 148.95 mg
INDICATIONS: Weakness of the uterus and leucorrhoea.
DOSAGE: 10 g to be given in the morning with a glass of milk.
Tag Cloud: mochras herb uses,mochras benefits in hindi,mochras herb benefits in urdu,mochras in hindi,what is mochras,mochras benefits in urdu,mochras in urdu,mochras ke fayde