Kaishore Guggulu :-
A Traditional Ayurvedic formulation as per A.F.I. (Ayurvedic Formulary of India). The formulation has a soothing effect on inflamed joints and is used for arthritis (pitta type), gout, inflamed oedema.It maintains healthy Metabolism and removes toxins from body. It is also useful in skin diseases, itching and psoriasis. It helps in wounds healing.
Package Size:-90 Capsules
Kaishore guggulu ingredients
- Kaishore guggulu (Pathyadi Guggulu) contains:
- Common Name Botanical Name
- Giloy or Guduchi Tinospora cordifolia
- Amla (Amalaki) Emblica officinalis
- Bibhitaki Terminalia bellirica
- Haritaki Terminalia chebula
- Shuddha Guggulu Commiphora mukul
- Shunthi Zingiber Officinale
- Black pepper Piper Nigrum
- Pipali (Long Pepper) Pepper Longum
- Vidanga Embelia Ribes
- Nisoth Operculina Turpethum
- Danti Mool Baliospermum Montanum
- Active phyto-chemical constitution
- Guggulipids (gugulipid or guglipid)
Kaishore guggulu has following healing properties:
- Anti flatulent
- Digestive stimulant
- Mild laxative
- Therapeutic Indications
- Kaishore guggulu (Pathyadi Guggulu) is generally advised in following diseases:
Raised Uric acid levels and gouty arthritis
- Acne or acne vulgaris
- Carpal Tunnel syndrome
- Wounds or boils
- Inflammatory diseases
- Chronic constipation
- Bursitis (Inflammation of a bursa; frequently in the shoulder)
- Muscle cramps or stiffness or inflammatory diseases of muscles
- Fever due to joint disease
- Tendonitis (inflammation of tendons)
- Rheumatic fever
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Repetitive motion injuries or stress injuries
- Chronic cough (with yellow thick sputum)
- Ingestion or loss of appetite along with any joint disorder
- Diabetic carbuncles
- Skin diseases such as eczema, psoriasis etc.
- Blood disorders
Health Benefits & Uses
Kaishore guggulu is a good herbal combination that works on metabolism in the body. It corrects the functions of stomach and intestines, which helps improving digestion and removing toxins from the body. It works in all health conditions in which we need to correct digestion and metabolism. In detail, we discuss further health benefits and uses of Kaishore guggulu as follows.
Raised uric acid or gouty arthritis
Kaishore guggulu is a drug of choice in gout. Overproduction of uric acid in the body and decrease in excretion of uric acid through the kidneys are main cause of gout or raised uric acid.
Kaishore guggulu works well in both conditions. It corrects the metabolism and checks on uric acid production. Further, it corrects the elimination process of uric acid in kidneys. It improves kidney functions and helps in excretion of various chemicals through it.
Therefore, kishore guggul use is also suggested in cases of kidney failure along with sarvatobhadra vati and other helpful herbs. In raised uric acid, following combination is helpful.
Both remedies should be taken with warm water for at least 3 months.
However, for fibromyalgia, yograj guggul is best, but kaishore guggulu is a substitute of yograj guggul. It works on VATA humor and PITTA humor and reduces inflammation and muscle spasm. It further reduces muscle tenderness and shifting pain due to fibromyalgia. Some ayurvedic doctors use it along with yograj guggul for better results in fibromyalgia.
Boils, wounds and Carbuncles
Kaishore guggulu has anti-biotic, anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties due to which it helps in treating boils and carbuncles.
Diabetes is a common condition in which carbuncles occur. Kaishore guggul also works on blood glucose level and corrects the problem of cellular resistance to insulin. Moreover, it reduces infection, swelling and pus discharge from the carbuncles.
Dosage:-2 capsules thrice a day or as directed by physician.
Tag Cloud:kaishore guggulu Soap,kaishore guggulu price,kaishore guggulu kottakkal,kaishore guggulu side effects,kaishore guggulu online,kaishore guggulu benefits,kaishore guggulu for psoriasis