Baidyanath Abhrak Bhasma:Abhrak Bhasma is an Ayurvedic medicine, prepared from Mica. It is used in Ayurvedic treatment of asthma, urinary disorders, skin diseases etc. This medicine should only be taken strictly under medical supervision.
Uses:It is used in the treatment of digestive impairment,Malabsorption syndrome,Disease due to Kapha Dosha, Asthma, bronchitis, Fever, Bleeding disorders, Cough, Cold, Urinary disorders, diabetes, Anaemia, Skin diseases, splenic disorders, ascites, Helminthiasis etc.
Side Effects Of Abraka Bhasma?
- This medicine should only be taken under strict medical supervision.
- Self medication with this medicine may prove to be dangerous.
- Overdosage may cause severe side effects.
- It should be very carefully used during pregnancy,lactation and in children,only if found very necessary by the prescribing doctor.
- Take this medicine in precise dose and for limited period of time,as advised by doctor.
- Keep out of reach and sight of children. Store in a dry cool place.
Indication:Same as Abhrak Bhasma but more potent
Ingredients:Abhrak & Kasmardras etc.Incinerated 100times as per text.
Dosage:5mg to 125mg with madhu or milk or water twice a day.
, , ,
: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ascites,
: Kasmardras 100 insininerated
: 5 125
Tag Cloud: abhrak bhasma uses,abhrak bhasma ,abhrak bhasma in hindi,abhrak bhasma price,abhrak bhasma shatputi,abhrak bhasma preparation,abhrak bhasma wiki,abhrak metal