We all want it – a perfect, glowing face. The face that shows that we are happy, successful and satisfied with our lives and ourselves. Well, guess what? It’s not that hard to accomplish at all, but you have to remember that your health and the way you feel is just as important as the products you use.
Acne scars are one of the major concerns when we talk about skin. Acne scars occur when a pimple or cyst gets popped or broken, leaving behind a layer of damaged skin.
But we should be happy that there are many solutions to it now a days.
There are a few simple, yet key things you can do to vastly improve the appearance of your skin, especially after indulging in a day out in the summer sun.
A simple and effective skin care routine, can transform the look and youthfulness of your face.
1. Avoid touching your face and too much sun exposure.
2. Choose your cosmetics very carefully. Some cosmetic products can worsen acne and increase the risk of scarring. Choose non-toxic cosmetics and apply them sparingly.
3. Drink lots of water. Atleast 2-3 litres a day.
4. Exercise regularly and get enough sleep. 4-5 days of physical activity per week and atleast 8 hours of sleep.
5. Keep your clothes and bedding clean.
6. Use a mild or non-soap cleanser. Keeping your skin clean is important for preventing outbreaks. But, some commercial cleansers can do more harm than good.
7. Wash your face correctly. Cleansing your face is not only a matter of what product you use. It also matters how you wash.
8. You can try sugar scrub, oatmeal scrub or dried orange peel.
9. Use mosturizing products that are natural like Aloe Vera base cream, etc.
10. Cosume Vitamin C and E rich products.
We just know that acne scars and dark circles are really not good on face and some how affects your confidence also. So take a good care of your skin, follow few of these steps regularly and you shall have a better skin.