Kolakulathadi Choornam is a in herbal powder form used for external application for Udvartana (powder massage).
- It is used to reduce fat. For a period of 7 10 days, depending upon the nature of the program.
- It is soured by vinegar and warmed up to make an ointment,
Used to balance Vata to relieve pain and inflammation, in cases of paralysis, facial paralysis, rheumatoid arthritis, Joint Pains, Back Ache, shoulder pains, sciatica, lumbago, muscular sprain and inflammation etc.
Kola (Zizyphus jujube Lam.),
Kulattha Horse gram (Dolichos biflorus Linn.),
Suradaru Devadaru (Cedrus deodara),
Rasna (Vanda roxburghi / Pluchea lanceolata),
Masha Black gram (Phaseolus radiatus L.),
Atasi (Linum usitatissimum Linn.)
Kushta Saussurea lappa
Vacha Acorus calamus
Shatahva Indian Dill Anethum sowa
Yava Barley Hordeum vulgare
Tailaphala castor fruit (Eranda)
Reference Charaka Samhita Sutrasthana 3/18.
- This medicine is used for external application only.
- There are no known side effects / allergic reactions noted with this product on external application.
- It can be used in children and lactating mothers, but not in pregnancy.